Join Transylvania Head Basketball Coach Brian Lane and his staff for the Brian Lane Transylvania Basketball Camp. Brian Lane will provide your child with the daily instruction and personal attention needed to help him or her develop their basketball skills.
The following is more information on one of the finest basketball camps in the nation:
|2017 Camp Information|
Why Brian Lane's Camp?
- Over 54,000 campers have improved their basketball skills at basketball camps held on Transylvania's campus. That extremely strong tradition of camping excellence continues with Head Coach Brian Lane and his staff. The following are just a few of the reasons your child should attend Brian Lane's Camp:
- Campers will be taught the basic fundamentals of basketball
- The camp is guided by an outstanding staff of high school and college coaches.
- The Clive Beck Center gives us 12 adjustable height baskets under one roof and four full size courts
- Coach Lane will give expert lectures on various aspects of basketball
- Campers at camp receive individualized instruction.
- Carefully matched groups are arranged according to age, size and experience.
- An agility program is provided to aid in a camper's overall development.
- Campers have permission to play as a team if allowed by state associations
- Get your application and deposit in as early as possible because space is limited. Do not miss out on one of the best camps in the country.
Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis, so call today and your son or daughter can take part in the what will continue to be a strong basketball camping tradition!